Selfish Bastard

I got no feelings and I got no pride
You can kick my butt, you can spit my face
Do not try to change me, do not mess with me
You will just get burned if you get too close to the Sun

Oh, some people say I am lost in my shit
I couldn't really care less, I'm just living my life
Maybe I'm lazy and sure I don't like to work
As long as I live here you'll do the cooking for me

Remember that day and every promise I broke
Because I'll never forget every time you played whore
And I would not cry if you dump me tonight
I said 'I love you' just to fuck your ass

It's time for me to leave, see you later, sweet dreams
It is tuesday night and I gotta get high
Oh, how I wish you could come with us
But you better stay home to take care of our son

I'm so fucking sorry, it was dark n' I was drunk
I couldn't see his face 'til your bro' was knocked out
Go tell your daddy what a bastard am I
And tell him I'm sorry 'bout the rocks on his car

I don't care about your love
I don't care about your god
I don't care about no one else
I don't fucking care at all

No comments: